2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Sell / Trade (Grafton, Ohio) $3850

Craigslist

I am kicking around the idea of selling my motorcycle, I don`t need to nor am I in any hurry. I am pretty much firm on the price of $ 3,850.

~~ 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic ~~

This bike still looks like new, adult owned since new and always been well taken care of as you can see in the pictures, never ridden in the rain or dirt roads. It has only 8,500 easy miles on it, the tires are excellent, the seat is still new looking, also comes with fringed saddle bags, leather grip fringes, windshield ( Few Minor Scuffs ), 12 volt adaptor, after market exhaust ( Sounds Great ), brakes & battery are excellent. Needs nothing to my knowledge.

I will consider a trade for an SUV, TRUCK, or Late Model Vehicle, or possibly a boat, BUT IT MUST BE CLEAN, NO JUNK PLEASE and no antiques. I am offering a very clean item to you, so please return the favor, let me know whatchya have. I have the bike stored in North Ridgeville and I live in Grafton.

If interested, please call me, Mike at: (440) 452-1036 or e-mail me at: mikiepoo0929@yahoo.com ~~ Thanks ~~

More...