1987 Suzuki Quad Racer 250 (Oxford, Ohio) $2500

Craigslist

1987 Suzuki Quad Racer 250, this quad racer has been in storage for (19) year's and it show's it. Everything is all original rite down to the warning sticker's that are on the plastic. The second owner did have to replace the tire's that were from the factory, they had went flat and had major flat spot's on them from being in storage for so long. He also put on a FMF exhuast on it, but i do have the factory exhuast for it. This quad has barley any wear on it at all, hardly any paint is worn off the engine case by the foot peg's or even the frame. The plastic on it still look's new as does the seat, perfect. I tried to get some pic's on here of it but had problem's doing so. I bought this last June from the second owner who also let it sit. Must come and see the quad for yourself to know what im trying to describe here. This is almost mint for it being (23) year's old, you will not find another one like this. I will not trade, no bullshit m/o or check's of any kind. CASH IN HAND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PERIOD. Call anytime from 9am to 9 pm Monday thru Sunday, ask for Doug, 513-461-3386 $2500.00

More...