99 400ex fresh rebuild (brownsville) $1000

Craigslist

i have a 99 400ex that has a fresh top end rebuild with 0hrs on it.i have replaced with all oem honda parts.i put in a new piston rings gaskets valves and valve seals, valves have been adjusted, rockers were checked and are perfectly fine the only thing i didnt replace was the timing chain cuz i didnt seem to bad but when we put it togther and fired it up its makin all kinds of noise do to the chain being loose so its going to need a new one installed which is $90 and head gasket is bout $40 so its an easy fix for bout $130.the quad also needs a headlight battery and rear brake caliper, other than that everything else is there.i have also replaced the swing arm bolt, nut and new swing arm bearings and bushings.tires are in decent shape,has a dg front bumper,twist throttle,red and blk plastic as u can see from the pic oil was changed and new filter,has a k&n air filter.the quad is little bit dirty i wanna wash it but dont have anywhere warm to put it so it wont freeze.does not have a title,asking $1,000 u can call or txt me at 724-317-2511

More...