Like NEW-1998 Honda Valkyrie-Rare Black and Pearl Jade DON'T MISS ! (Vermilion) $7000

Craigslist

9400k original and showroom condition. Has brand new Metzler tires. This is the Valkyrie Tour that comes standard with the matching hard sadlebags (larger then Harley's) and windshield. It is the most comfortable and powerfull cruiser you'll experience. It also has Cobra floorboards, the originals are included. Meticulously maintained, oil and filter just changed. Never dropped and no damage anywhere. Wife can't ride anymore is the reason for the sale so I'm looking for a Harley V-Rod for myself. Price is firm and cash only or bank check, I have the title in hand. Seeing the bike in person is the key, it's perfect. Thanks for the interest, call 440-785-4848. For those unfamiliar with the Valkyrie bring up the balance the nickle on the engine on You Tube or other Valkyrie road tests for proof of this bikes heritage.

More...