1984 Honda Elite 125 scooter (Beavercreek) $1100

Craigslist

I REALLY don't want to sell this scooter at all, but it's time for me to part ways since I have little use for it now with my long commute. She has sat through the winter and doesn't look to get much action this summer, so here she is. Ready to go (battery has been charged and oil has been changed)!

First, this CC model was only made for two years, so it's somewhat of a collectors interest. Honda still stocks the parts for it and it gets around 70+ mpg. I bought this last year for my commute to college and as a "fix-up" toy. It was gold-colored, but since I was using it as my daily commuter I threw some $$$$ into it and got it "blacked out". New black seats and cargo box. New black paint (obviously). Upgraded headlight and dash lights to have cool-blue glow so it didn't' look like C3PO. 6,600 miles on this baby (owner before me used to use this on the back of his camping Winnebago to get around campsites, hence the low miles). Brakes, tires, and everything are all working flawlessly. Not one thing needs to be done to this scooter. It is an automatic so ANYONE can ride this. No worries about learning or using a clutch. It is also liquid cooled and fills up for under $5. I got it up to 57 mph a few times when I needed to, so this thing can haul if need be. Have had it on highways, but not freeways, and it did just fine. Don't settle for the 49-50cc scooters that only get up to 35mph (believe me, you get passed a lot by angry drivers). This thing will do what you need it to and then some. Cargo box and glove box are lockable and the cargo box is great for around town errands (or putting ice in and taking beers and burger to cookouts :-) There is also a windshield that comes with it that is easily attachable if you so choose.

Asking $1100 firm because that is a steal on this bike.

If you have any questions, please just ask.

937-602-9693

Colin

More...