Keep a lookout for......

Chrome

Let me know if you need anything I may have to help out....

Thanks putty, and everyone else. i don't think that i or the wife have gotten 5 hours of sleep since then. just trying to get everything taken care of with the cops, banks, and apt people. Theres just an un-easy feeling now when you try to close your eyes.

My other question is, they left alot of other shit that they could come back and take. what do you think the chances are of another hit on my place?

Thanks putty, and everyone else. i don't think that i or the wife have gotten 5 hours of sleep since then. just trying to get everything taken care of with the cops, banks, and apt people. Theres just an un-easy feeling now when you try to close your eyes.

My other question is, they left alot of other shit that they could come back and take. what do you think the chances are of another hit on my place?

I got a spare gun or two you can borrow...;) I don't think they would come back in a different day. If they took as much as you say they did, I'm willing to bet they took all they wanted. Things you may have taken probably had no value to them or would have been too much of a hassle to remove. Also, they know it's been reported and other tenants of your building are on the lookout..

Damn Chrome

Sorry to hear about the break-in....It must be the time of year or something....The other halfs truck was broking in to last weds in a parking lot...

They had to be in the parking lot just watching people, and they saw her put her purse in the back....

When she come back out...it was GONE...they popped the passenger door lock.

She was so pissed.....and upset

I dont think they will come back, they know that you are ready...before you felt safe....but now you are on edge....

GOD...I hope they dont come back for more....

Call if you need anything...

Awww man!! Fuck what that cop says...Anything coming back is better than nothing. Most renter policies give you 100% replacement...it's actual cash value though, so you'd most likely get what they can replace it for verses what you paid...Always a risk of this in these apartment places...moving won't help the matter...it can happen again somewhere else.

ditto dude..we just had a massive wave of invasions here...(that means the people were still home when they broke in...for those that have been living under a rock....) this happened over the past several weeks...its subsided now...i dont think the cops caught them but i think they moved to a diff area. They would go in through unlocked windows and patio gates that were left open. A scout was believed to have been used to see what would be easy. These assholes were armed and the vics werent.