Chopper parts or whole....

Craigslist

I have for sale or trade a 300 tire chopper project best of everything. twisted choppers FTS hardtail frame 6up 4 out, American suspension Dragon springer front end 10 over, 80 cube evo motor less than 50 miles on it, 6 speed right side drive hydraulic clutch tranny, under tranny oil tank, rear fender, custom designed and cut rear wheel (aluminum), custom tank, front and rear metzler tires (no grow) , this bike is got the potential to be beautiful. it needs finished but it is mocked up. the carb on the motor is a cv carb but has been rebuilt and is very aggressive. motor is stock. this is set up to become a show bike/ bar hopper. I have the means and ability to finish just not the money. willing to trade for 4x4 of equal value.... check prices on the components this bike is worth around 10,000.00 like it is will consider trades worth around 7,000.00 will have pics up soon call me at 231-878-7069 and leave a message i will get back to you... this bike is over 9' long.

cash price is 7,000.00 O.B.O. might be willing to part it out. call me for parts and prices

More...