1973 Honda CB750 vintage Bobber! Bike night Rat look (SouthCharleston/Springfield are

Craigslist

1973 Honda CB750 Gimp/Brat/Rat/Bobber/Chopper....Bike is low, fast and runs great.... vintage 2 gal. peanut tank has been cleaned and sealed and a new petcock installed...Vintage old chrome drag pipes with baffles present.....chrome pod style air cleaners... Carbs have been jetted too #130's for proper performance.....12" ape hanger handle bars with proper legenth cables and bubber installed...Driver Seat and pillion are tan leather and custom made to fit the stock based struted hardtail frame..new drive chain installed and the sprockets look good.......Wired for kick start only.... Charging system works as should..... Key switch powers up the headlight, brake light and taillight and all work as should.... NO turn signals or horn......Wheels blacked out........ Rear wheel is a hog rim mated to a honda hub for proper fitment... Front wheel is a 19" single dick brake with a new IRC Dot approved trials style nobby tire.....The bike has good brakes and stops Well......Vintage old chrome twisted railroad pike highway pegs.........Chrome vintage tool box on left side of bike.... Tan leather courier/saddle bag on the right for your stuff.......Old Octogon oil tank/bat. holder with new rubber oil lines installed......I know there's more but you just have to see her....She will turn heads wearever you ride it !! Clear Ohio title in my name...... $1,800 or reasonable offer...... (937206-three 575. please call befpre 10pm. leave name and # if I dont answer.........

More...