Suzuki 1400 Intruder 15,234 miles 1997 (old brooklyn) $3295

Craigslist

hi,i just picked this bike up in georgia its a southern bike very low miles, needs nothing except spokes cleanedno dents, original paint, 10 inch apes i had pulled back for a more comfortable ride. has saddlebags, backrest, and rear holder, shaft drive, 5 speed, jardine exhaust, clean title.here is what i had a professional motorcycle shop do to it last week:tune up-,new ngk spark plugs. new air and oil filters.oil, brake, and hydraulic fluids flushed and changed,carbs rebuilt with a stage 1 in it and synchronized.new dunlop tires front and rear and balanced.new brakes and wheel cylinders.detailed except for the spokes which will clean up in a few hours and a few other minor cosmetics on chrome very minor.this bike has hydraulic clutch and hydraulic valve adjusters.this is road ready nice bike runs perfect! these pics are before i took it into the motorcycle repair shop for the tune up and other items listed above and it looks even better now! price is pretty firm dont need to sell it work that was performed does have warranty have receipts. 50 mpgKevin 216-401-0459

More...