Like New Milwaukee Classic Motorcycle Jacket XXXL 3XL (West Milton) $150

Craigslist

This is a like new Milwaukee Classic Motorcycle Jacket from Milwaukee Leather. It was used for one season so this has been broken in but still looks new. I lost weight and it is now too big. I used to wear a 50-52L and this fit well. This is a high-quality leather jacket not like the cheap flea markets ones that cost the same price.

From Milwaukee Leather’ website: The ultimate jacket for comfort, style, and features because this jacket has it all! Begin with a removable liner for wear in all temperatures, snap down collar, zipper front from waist to collar, velcro adjustable waist for a customized fit, vented sleeves and back panels, plus a custom left chest panel which zips open. Inside there is a pistol pocket and another zippered pocket inside that interior pocket. Then to add even more there is a strap with springed clamp to secure your most valuable valuables. It's all here, constructed out of the highest quality leather.

Sell new for $260.00 plus shipping.

$150 or best offer.

I live in West Milton and am available most of the day and evening.

More...