LAEGER trx 250r (elyria)

Craigslist

i have a trx250r laeger frame...i bought it as a project..it sits in pieces 97% of the pieces are all there i had the frame powdercoated red. the motor is a good motor 250x stroked to be 352 FOUR STROKE.i paid $6000 last year it was complete and i tore it apart and it sits. all im looking to get outta this is is you take me to the local hobby store and buy a revo 3.3 $529 and give me 600 cash now thats a steal considering this frame is about $6000 brand new by its self made by laeger. i am only selling because i am having a kid and need a cheaper hobby otherwise i would keep on rebuilding it. the pictures were taken about three weeks ago during the first big snow storm LIKE I SAID IT SITS IN PIECES 97% ARE STILL THERE maybe some nuts, bolts, bearings, are missing noting major. you can come check it out im laid off right now so im always free email me with any offers ill take the offer above or $1150 i dont want bs offers or anyone telling me its not worth it. any real racer knows what im talking about and will jump all over it this is a steal. email me i dont just give out my # because i would have people callling all day with a bs offer email me well go from there

thank you my name is Coy

project, trx250r, yzf450, trx 450r, dirtbike, wheeler, quad, atv, revo 3.3, honda, suzuki, yamaha, kawasaki

More...