CBR-1000 actual pic...10r, too

Putty

honda = snub nose peice of ....

It looks goofy from the side but I like it from the front...although it would look sweet with some projectors instead of those ugly ass lenses.

Does anybody have a front shot of the 10r? The nose looks long as hell in the side shots...

I like the open engine area of the 10r will help with cooling somewhat.

The front end of the CBR is unique enough to me to like it, but I need a Seat.

Yeah that stock Tract Control on the zx10r will be nice. Would save me $1350 that it will cost me to put it on the 06 Gix 1000 Race bike. But i am doing it. And I met let you test it out Lizard :D

Why wont Hardley build a sport bike?... cause some one took all of the ideas.

Because they JUST NOW figured out liquid cooling. Plus, it's pretty bad when their sportbike company (Buell) has to resort to buying motors from Rotax for their newest sportbike...

HD will NEVER be mentioned with "sportbike".

The kawi looks like a buell and the CBR looks like a v-rod knock off w that exhaust. Why wont Hardley build a sport bike?... cause some one took all of the ideas... P.S. Nice to be back...

CBR hardly looks like a V-rot knock off, it's way to modern and actually has a racing heritage, not to mention it's about half the weight and chock full of technology that those hill billys in Milwaukee probably still believe is some sort of black magic.

I doubt it's not that Hardley WON'T build a sport bike, I think it's that there intellectually unable, we put our forks on upside down, liquid cool our motors, solid mount them as stressed members of the frame, and make them out of that thar' fancy shiny alum-ah-numb, and exotic metals they can't pronounce.

Shit, they had to go to Porsche to design the V-Rot motor, While the Japs are making there motors PART of the integral rigidity of the frame, HD, only in the last few years, figured out how to rubber mount that paint shaker they call an engine.

HD is dead once the RUBs need the space in the garage for some new fancy trend, all the HD's will be sold and they'll go under since noone else will be buying them, god knows the hillbillys that worship them can't afford there over priced pile of dung.

I'll be glad when they do, they're and embarrassment to my country, THATS the best and fastest that America can muster? the country that makes the Viper, ZO6, and the finest fighter jets in the world, and an overweight pig of a motorized sofa is the best we can muster up to label, sadly, a "motorcycle"? Sad, truly sad.