**dodge ram 4x4 ext. cab lifted** (brookville)

Craigslist

I have a 1996 dodge ram 1500 ext. cab 4x4 dodge truck, it is well taken care of! Has alot of new parts all the reciepts to everything that has been done, it has a re-built tranny, a new 4x4 switch, all new seals, a new drive shaft, and new rims. the truck has a 4-5 inch lift it is a sky jacker lift! we also have all the original parts to make it stock. It has the temp. and compass added to the inside of the truck remote start and keyless entry. it runs and drives well there is very small cosmetic issues that are a very easy fix. there is plenty more things that have been done to the truck that is not listed. there is a decent dent in the center front bumper do to sliding into a dirt hill when the snow first started. thr truck is drove back and forth to indiana and back to ohio for work it is our everyday driver! there is 186k on this truck all highway miles. this truck still books stock for 5800. truck was listed before for 6800 but do to minor stuff i am willing to go down... i am willing to sell or trade for a nice (cruiser) motorcycle, depending on the motorcycle i may ask for cash diffrence. feel free to email me with questions or call or text anytime (937)479-6468 if you want more pictures than what is on here feel free to ask!! thanks

** looking for a vulcan classic,.. open to anything that is not junk.. thanks

More...