50cc Gas Scooter (Medina) $80

Craigslist

I am selling a little 50 cc gas scooter. I rode it all this summer and after a while the carb somehow broke. ..

So i bought a new one and put it on but it still wont start. I got the right carb and everything i think its just dirty. If you get a spray bottle and fill it with gas. And spray the gas into the engine it will run for about 5 seconds. But then dies after that 5 seconds because it ate all the gas up. THE SCOOTER WORKS FINE IT'S JUST THE CARB. So if you.. or if you know someone that can tune a carb this thing WILL be good as new. When i had the carb working ... the scooter went 20- 25 miles per hour up hill. and on flat ground it went about 28-30 miles and hour. So it has pretty decent speed. Of course i weighed 105 pounds at the time but it would still carry my dad just about the same speed and hes 165.

Im asking 100 dollars for it or will trade for call of duty modern ware fare 2 .... A card with a year of xbox live on it. “ witch is 50 dolalrs” Or a Ipod touch. LET me know and tell me what you've got.

Id prefer cash but i'm open to many trades.

Thanks

If you have any questions or want some pics Text me and ill text you some pics back.

Email: mholdridge16@yahoo.com

Cell: (330)421-6679

Home phone: (330)723-3580

More...