Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Cruiser (mentor on the lake) $5700

Craigslist

Up for sale is a 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 v-twin classic motorcycle this bike has been mine since it was brand new, i have to sell it due to a recent operation and im unable to ride it for a while, I have done all the up keep on bike, including oil changes I would replace both spark plugs at the beginning of each riding season along with the air cleaner. The bike has 3,780 miles on it, tires are great, the color is candy apple red. I also have another Gas tank and front and rear fenders for this bike I got a deal on them so I picked them they are black and white not perfect but I wanted them in case anything ever happened to the set on the bike or if I wanted to have two different colors. This bike is a nice cruiser you can ride two people with more than enough power, its very easy to handle. The after market pipes that are on it sound amazing it doesn’t sound like a Kawasaki I will include the original pipes incase you want to change them. The bike has been stored inside all its life its never seen the rain. I have two half helmets that go with it too. The reason im selling it is do to an injury to my foot I recently had an operation I wont be able to ride for a while . Im located in Mentor Ohio 44060 you can look at the bike almost anytime I also have two keys for the bike and one for the saddle bags. I replaced the air cleaner cover because is says (900) on it the new cover has a bald eagle and says ( live to ride and ride to live) I picked this cover so nobody knows it’s a 900cc it looks bigger than what it is, nowhere on the bikes body does it say Kawasaki it says Vulcan with a big letter V this bike sounds like a victory bike. The windshield if fully adjustable and can be removed quickly the sissy bar can be removed quick also. I have other pictures I can email them to you if you want.

This bike has many up grades with the price I paid for them

Cobar sissy bar I paid $165.00

Easy bracket removable

Saddle bag bracket I paid $165.00

Studded leather saddle bags

That are mounted on the removable

Brackets I paid $525.00

The turn signal in the rear have

LED lights in them that are yellow

Then turn to read when you stop I paid $95.00

Handlebar upgrade with risers

Much more comfortable I paid 165.00