Stock 2009 Blue Yamaha R6 1500 miles Flawless + Helmet & Jacket (Brook Park)

Craigslist

For sale: 2009 Blue Yamaha yzf-r6, Yamaha champion textile jacket XL and Scorpion exo helmet L. Everything is in mint condition.

I purchased the bike in May of '09 from rick roush motorsports in Medina. This was my first motorcycle so I babied it. I has never been dropped or laid down in anyway! The bike has never done any wheelies or tricks. It has never seen the red-line or have been over 75 mph.Bike only has 1500 miles. I should have bought a cruiser but I have always wanted this bike. The bike is 100% stock. Not a single dent, scratch, or ding anywhere! All services which need to be preformed on new bikes was done by rick roush. I have records and receipts of everything.

This bike is better than new because YOU can get on and ride hard I have already done the break in the proper way. I purchased the extended XtremeGard warranty which is transferable. It covers everything, parts and labor anywhere in the US and canada. There is 62 MONTHS LEFT ON THE WARRANTY!

E-mail me with ANY questions! MKcustoms2007@aol.com PLEASE no low-ball offers. Do not waste my time or yours. I will not take a dime less that $9000.00 I may consider trades for Ford cars and trucks or a Harley.

The JOE ROCKET yamaha textile champion jack is in perfect condition as well. It was $240.00 It features:

* Hitena Textile Shell

* C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows

* Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector

* Variable Flow ventilation system

* Sure Fit adjustable waistband

* 8" zipper for pant attachment

* Reflective Stripe

* Official lecensed Yamaha product

Scorpion Helmet - EXO-400 - Sting Blue - Full Face Motorcycle Helmet

* Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.

* SpeedShift"! quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.

* EverClear"! no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.

* KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.

* Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.

* Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.

* Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in hot colors and wild patterns.

* Meets and exceeds Snell and DOT standards.

* MSRP:$210.99

More...