929 complete plastics and gas tank (Vandalia) $800

Craigslist

Ok so as the ad says i have a complete set of fairings for a 929. here is the background on these i purchased these for a spare set of plastics to have for my bike cause i wanted a custom paint job. so... i never got around to painting these and i dont have the bike anymore

these are true oem plastics that were custom painted not hong kong or fiberglass. i have owned these for a year and just now unwrapped them so the condition is as follows. cosmetically they are great it does appear that 2 or 3 of the plastics have had some repairs done but they did a pretty good job so you cant tell from the exterior, also you would need the insulation that goes on the inside of the plastics and i believe thats it. the front fender is the only piece thats not painted with the rest of the bike(this is how it came) and as for the rear fender eliminator i don't know what brand it is(probably ebay off brand).

i am asking $800 for these if you do the math thats $80 a fairing/piece and thats including the undented gas tank. i have photo's of each individual fairing and the tank if needed just send me your email address

More...