2000 v star 1100 parts classic

Craigslist

i have a roadhouse 65 special slip on exhaust leather saddlebags with ghost brackets. the rest is all chrome, front fender rail,star guard,front fork axle cap, linby bar, mid frame covers, caliper covers, handlebar control covers, drivers backrest, driveshaft cover, tach, top triple tree cover with tribel cross engraved on it, risers that still use factory cabels, wide levers, levers with skulls on the, skull mirrors, zombie pegs, side covers chrome, chrome floorboard covers, neck covers, iso grips with large throttle boss on each side, windshield with bag all mounting with it, sissy bar pad will have to be changed, skull hyper charger, tribal cross oil filter cover, leather tank bib with cross on it, i have just about any thing for the v star 1100 classic also i have dynateck 3000 ignition, and if you now what pods are i have 2 k&n filters for that, some led lights blue with a remote controle. there might be some other stuff not mentioned if i forgot i will post back. if you need pics i can get them if you are interested in any part shoot me and e-mail or if you are interested in all i will give you a hell of a deal on all would like to get rid of all this stuff thanks for looking. also all parts have less than 500 miles on them.

More...