2007 x19 super pocket bike (Zanesville area) $400

Craigslist

I have here a 2007 x19 super pocket bike. Headlight, blinkers, and horn works. Good tires, runs good, and has a duel exhaust tip This is a 4 stroke 110cc honda clone engine on this bike and is an auto. Very reliable bike, maintenence well kept and garage kept bike. Is a bit dirty now from riding on winter roads. Runs great, does 45+ mph! This is NOT a small pocket bike like usual ones, a grown up can fit on this! Has a charger that comes with the bike for the electric start, if battery would die.

ONLY BAD: Has rear break system, however the pads were sticking to the disk on rear, so i took em' off, but have them to go with it, if you can make pads not stick. Also speedometer is a bit whacked, doesn't read right, and there are battle wounds on the left side due to previous owner laying down on concrete. Other than these 3 small things, the bike is amazing and runs great.

Email me with any questions and concerns...may trade for something else...also have a 2004 ttr 125, 5 speed with full BBR exhaust, but needs a bolt on rocker arm to run... sparhawk_1717@hotmail.com

More...