2004 lt-z440 quad sale or trade (athens ohio) $3000

Craigslist

picture below that what it look like win i buy it new and it looks deffrit now it have a lot of hi-performance parts. it haves a big bore kit its 40 over and a big Moose power pro jet kit and IMS foot pegs and nerf bars and Hinson bearing clutch and Hinson basket and have air filter and new oil and oil filter and a DG fat series fullchassis skid plate and swingarm skid plate and MX front bumper and a MX grab bar and TAG metals handl bars andmounting kit and MEGA-FLOW water pump raceing front and back sprockets geer lower Moose folding shift lever and Outerwears air box cover and HMF header and slip on race muffler and the fram is Power Conted Black and lut muer to list 3 set of tires and new race boots and pants and surt all new it steel looks good race raddy and some stoke stuff that gos with it to. SALE $3000 or TRADE for equl valyou for a - camaro- or a - mustang- or- 93 or newer handa civc- with mods or a- mitsubitshi ecles- with some mods or a nice 95 or newer 4x4. that runs good and looks good i can do some budy work just not so rusted out some rust on the car or truck have to looks good in it to. I dont have a truck to brag it to you. Need up date picture tex or call and lat me no what you gut. I gut a lot of money in it so no bull shit 1-740-818-3712 it is a cell phone. IT IS WHFER YOUR TIME. if you gut a blazer it must be a 98 or newer and a ford expluer or a lowerd s-10 nice shap just lut me no what you gut i can trade for some thing allse

More...