1999 S10 Trade for Cruiser? (Morrow) $3800

Craigslist

I've got a 1999 S10 that I don't need any more. It's a nice little truck, but the wife is getting a new car, and I'd like to turn my truck into a bike.

It's got 146k miles and is a Regular cab (seats 3), 2wd, 5 speed, 4 cylinder, with newer (~8k miles) tires and front lower ball joints. Had the tires, ball joints and alignment done last August, and the tires have been rotated every 4k miles since. The interior is in nice shape, but does have a couple of spots where the years are showing - couple of wear spots on the drivers seat, and the defroster grille on the dash is cracked. I average about 20-22 MPG combined city/hwy driving between Morrow and Sharonville. The truck runs like a champ and is really in great shape overall.

I'm mainly interested in the following bikes:

V-Star 650/1100 Classic or Custom doesn't really matter to me.

Boulevards - Pretty much all of them except the S40/S50

Volusia 800

Marauder 800+

Vulcan 800+ Classic - Sorry, don't like the 750's

1990+ Sportster 883/1200 Custom (My legs are too long to live without the forward controls)

Shadow 750/1100 ACE or Sabre

This is the short list, but by no means is it exclusive. I'd be willing to consider your sportier bike, shoot me an e-mail with pics. You can call too, my name is Ron (513) 562-7770

SCAMMERS BEWARE: I'M NOT INTERESTED IN SHIPPING, QUOTING INSURANCE, FINDING OUT HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY, OR GETTING ANY ASSISTANCE WITH THE SALE OF MY TRUCK.

Truck Pics:

s10008.jpg

S10007.jpg

S10006.jpg

S10005.jpg

s10dash.jpg

More...