2007 honda 420cc fuel injected rancher/trade (nky/trade) $3200

Craigslist

2007 420cc fi rancher 2wd with mud lights with 90% tread.. it is green with gun rack and passenger seat and storage system also has a additional basket that hangs off the rear off the rear quad...it is very powerfull and has never let me down in hunting season...this is the manual shift model it doesn't have a digital display or hour meteri guestimate the hours to be around 200... i have dial up so i cannot send pictures i live in the taylormill covington area and would be willing to deliver within reason...if you would like to set up a time to come view the quad please reply with phone number and i will call you to set up time...this would not be a waste of your time it runs great and looks good no broken plastic...i woud trade for a vehicle prferably 4wd extcab truck or jeep and even partial trade for firearms or ? all i can say is no..i also have two more quads and 2 dirt bikes for sale also...email with all questions...

More...