Suzuki M109R **must see* New pics (Columbus, Oh 43220) $8000

Craigslist

I have my 2006 Suzuki M109R for sale, this is a 1 owner bike and has been professionally maintained. The bike has a set of Custom exhaust pipes (sounds wicked at wide open throttle, but not too loud at cruising speeds) front chrome highway bars. The upper tach has been relocated and flushed down inside the headlight cowl for a clean custom look, and the risers have been polished out like chrome. The rear was professionally lowered 2" which gives it that perfect stance while still handling like a dream. If you are not familiar with this bike it has a 1800cc 110rwhp engine, 240 rear tire and looks to kill. I have only put 5700 miles on this bike due to job restraints. Feel free to call me to setup an appointment to see. 614-787-3200 Brad

New Pics added, http://www.flickr.com/photos/48040378@N03/

**For those who think that they are going to get there dream bike for a steal please stop bothering me and grow up. No one is going to sell a bike like this right now for 5 grand or less. Check back in 10years!

More...