2000 rebuilt atv with title (mentor on the lake ) $2000

Craigslist

I have a 2000 Polaris trailblazer 250cc with TITLE air cooled two stroke automatic 2 wheel drive atv,

My bother in law bought this ATV brand new for my sister in 2000 then I bought it from him for my girlfriend. This has never been rode hard in any way. Last summer (may of 2009) I took it to my Polaris dealer for its tune up, it was then that we found the compression was getting low so I had them rebuild the carb and bore the engine and install new piston. At that time I put in a new air box and new air filter, and a new belt, and battery. This has been broken in properly and is ready to go. The electric start works great or you can use the back up pull start. This is a two stroke but it mixes the gas and oil by its self . I have the documentation from the dealer on the repair it cost me $812.00 plastic it in great shape it has normal scratches on it but its still shinny, the seat has no tears in it im selling due to injury to foot I recently had an operation and we wont be riding for a while. This has been stored inside all the time. The tires still have a lot of tread on them, It has a current Ohio off road sticker on it that is good thru 2012 I also have the TITLE for this.

More...