suzuki rm125 2004 (port clinton ohio) $1700

Craigslist

the bike i am selling is a 2004 suzuki rm125. the only reason i am selling it is because i want a 450f. it has a few scratches on the side panels and on the frame, and a dent in the pipe, but nothing serious. towards the end of summer i put on a new motoxxx graphics kit and i also just added black acerbis fenders. since i added the fenders it hasnt been ridden. i also added pro taper contour handlebars, progrip grips, a black renthal sprocket, a barnett dirt digger clutch kit and a gold D.I.D ERT2 chain. it also has aftermarket FCR suspension. the only thing that may need replaced is the clutch basket. when installing the new clutch kit, i noticed that the basket was starting to get notched up (indicating wear) and the clutch sometimes tries to grab to quick when taking off in 1st gear. its nothing that makes it hard to ride, it would just be smoother with a new basket. i will also throw in a brand new MAXXIS front tire and, if i can find it, a new black seat cover that i got with the graphics kit. if you have any questions at all, please feel free to call my cell phone at (419)341-5226. im normally at work from 7:30am to 5:00pm, but if you leave me a message i will get back to you as soon as i get off. im a pretty honest guy and i will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability. also, if you would like more pictures, just email me at n23miller@hotmail.com

More...