Honda ct70 and Kawasaki enduro 350 PROJECTS TITLES (Elyria) $1200

Craigslist

I am off work for a few weeks and need some cash. I bought both these bike with plans on restoring and selling. I know restored the Kawasaki will bring around $1500., and the Honda $1200-$1500. Both have clear Ohio titles. The Kawasaki is a rare 2-stroke, enduro. Called the Kawasaki Big Horn, 3k miles. 1974 year. Complete, the guy I bought it from took the tank off to have it painted, and never put it back together. I bought an original gold tank off ebay for it. Has turn signals. The CT70, trail 70 is a 1973. Bought from original owner. 3300.miles. Clear title. The carburetor needed a new float, I bought ordered one and will get it this week. I also bought a few parts for it, levers, a gasket set. Paint is very nice, and the bike is clean. Both bikes are clean, and have a lot of potential. Both will run with little work. Both need new batteries for the lights to work, some parts put back on and some tinkering to get running, they have not run in a few yeras, and are not running right now. I have workshop manuals for both bikes. I am firm on the $1200.00 CASH price for both bikes together, but will sell separately for $800.00 each. Just going to post here for a few days to see if they sell. Respond to listing. I live in Elyria, Ohio, 44035.

More...