Nintendo Wii

Putty

I have seen this before. Kinda weird. So what do you guys think about the PS3? Its gonna be badass, but I dont think I will ever be able to afford $600 for a video game system. Ha

I have 2 ps3's on reserve....both to sell on ebay come xmas time. I like my 360.

Ha. Thats funny cuz I wanted to do the same thing. How much profit do you think can be made? At least $200?? How do I get on a reserve list?

I have a 360 and love it. Just got "Gears of War" and "Call of Duty 3". Geez unreal how they've done these games. PS3 is going to cost too much. I might do the reserve Ebay thing. Friend made a killing doing that with the 360.

I have a 360 and love it. Just got "Gears of War" and "Call of Duty 3". Geez unreal how they've done these games. PS3 is going to cost too much. I might do the reserve Ebay thing. Friend made a killing doing that with the 360.

I have test drive unlimited, and halo 2. Im really wanting tiger 07, Ive heard really good things about C.O.D.3, I might have to snatch that up.

Limited Playstation 3 and Wii Pre-order for Canada

Due to high demand and limited quantities, our Canadian in-store pre-order for the Nintendo Wii and Sony Playstation 3 has ended.

FUUUUCK!!! I guess I will be camping out in front of Best Buy to make some money. Yes, this seems sad but when you be poor and you need a few extra dollars you would do the same...