raid 0 now....raid 5 in a bit :)

420gsxr1000

Easy, just befriend your infosec guy and you're set.

And in other news, I have an IBM SAN coming in the next day or two for my SIM environment in my lab. Thirty-six 146gig, 15krpm drives in a raid 1+0 format, 4gig fibrechannel uplink.

Thats allot of PRON.... :guitar:

Nice.. I will make sure to practice on your network once Im done with my Certified Ethical Hacker Class in 2 weeks.. :D:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just say that there is a monster company in columbus that uses Novell and Notes. Putty knows them well. Actually I think you would be suprised at the companies that use Novell as their authentication controller for LDAP. Even while your logging into Active directory, the LDAP authentication in the high order of the directory structure may be done by Novell. Just because it doesnt say novell when you log in, doesnt mean your not using it.

we have novell too here at chase

Lets just say that there is a monster company in columbus that uses Novell and Notes. Putty knows them well. Actually I think you would be suprised at the companies that use Novell as their authentication controller for LDAP. Even while your logging into Active directory, the LDAP authentication in the high order of the directory structure may be done by Novell. Just because it doesnt say novell when you log in, doesnt mean your not using it.

Very true. There are several large corps here in Cols that have huge Netware trees.

we have novell too here at chase

One I was speaking of...I used to play in that Net forrest quite a bit....That network is huge! I never see them dumping Novell.

Thats allot of PRON.... :guitar:

Nice.. I will make sure to practice on your network once Im done with my Certified Ethical Hacker Class in 2 weeks.. :D:D

Normally, I'd say bring it as we have to do an external pentest soon. I'm our main Incident Response guy and I need to test the SIM product I'm putting in. However, our main pen guy is so friggin good its unbelievable. In fact, I should give you his info given your line of work.

Normally, I'd say bring it as we have to do an external pentest soon. I'm our main Incident Response guy and I need to test the SIM product I'm putting in. However, our main pen guy is so friggin good its unbelievable. In fact, I should give you his info given your line of work.

Are you talking about his day job or his night job? Because I am his pimp and his business goes through me :rulez:

Shitty evidently picked up some new talents while overseas... Is the pimp hand strong now shitty or are you and the little barking cat still sleeping on the couch. :)

Lol, I came as fast as I could... I heard there was a fellow pimp in distress.... Are you good now Shitty?

the barking cat and I sleep where ever we choose, when we get in trouble. To all of the guys out there buy a house with extra bedrooms

Pedro thanks for having my back. Because I get in trouble with the lady alot I have been "taking care" of myself alot so the pimp hand is way strong. I think I am going to grab my hoe by his tie and have a talking with him.

you still exist? Im gonna come up to lorain sometime soon and we need to have some beers.

No doubt! Actually, I have been in Columbus a few times..I have a significant other there now. Annnnd, now that I think about it, I'll be there all next week (well, actually in Dublin) for some Cisco training.

What do you have going on next week????

Let me know next time you come this way..You can always stay at my spot if you need somewhere to crash.

Takes one to know one. :tongue:

Trust me, if you come sniffin' around and I think your getting a little stiffy I'll pull a Flounder on your azz and kick you in the junk. :D

I was just in c-bus but didn't get a chance to call shitty. GF wanted a "lazy" weekend, which was fine with me....she needed some luvin'.

We all should to hook up at least once a month and hang out to get through the winter months.