raid 0 now....raid 5 in a bit :)

420gsxr1000

No doubt! Actually, I have been in Columbus a few times..I have a significant other there now. Annnnd, now that I think about it, I'll be there all next week (well, actually in Dublin) for some Cisco training.

What do you have going on next week????

Let me know next time you come this way..You can always stay at my spot if you need somewhere to crash.

Next week must be the week for trainings. Im taking the Certified Ethical Hacker training class next week.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt! Actually, I have been in Columbus a few times..I have a significant other there now. Annnnd, now that I think about it, I'll be there all next week (well, actually in Dublin) for some Cisco training.

What do you have going on next week????

Let me know next time you come this way..You can always stay at my spot if you need somewhere to crash.

Next week is good. There are a couple of people on this board worth hanging out with. I'll pm you my number and I am available whenever.

Is this the same girl as I met before or a new one?

Trust me, if you come sniffin' around and I think your getting a little stiffy I'll pull a Flounder on your azz and kick you in the junk. :D

I was just in c-bus but didn't get a chance to call shitty. GF wanted a "lazy" weekend, which was fine with me....she needed some luvin'.

We all should to hook up at least once a month and hang out to get through the winter months.

I second that. I was so desperate to ride, I hopped on the bike Monday AM to go to the store. Gotta love the throttle response in that crisp cool air!!

I say we alternate....CLE area one month..C-Bus the next month.