Formula 1

bigd

God, finally some sort of valid motorsport on tv...how refreshing. Can Schumacher do it again? Pretty damn good showing today for being out of F1 for 3 years, I'd say.

Seriously? If you haven't been able to fing good motorsports on t.v. In the last two seasons something is horibly wrong with you.... And I have found F1 pretty entertaining the last couple of seasons as well.

One thing I will agree with you about though is that this season will be pretty off the hook! You have 4 legitamate teams with two drivers each that will have a say in the championship and the new points system is actually rewarding to those who win the race. Which means race wins will be more valuable.

Sorry, that must have come off wrong...I meant motorsports in 2010 so far...(other than daytona 200 the other day).

You must not be looking much...1st round of WSBK was a good set of races, supercross series has been good racing all season too.