WTB: F2 or F3 Wheels...

FormulaMatt

Like it says I need a front and rear from a F2. I don't care about cosmetics as much as them being straight.

Let me know if you have them and how much. Looking to buy ASAP. Trip coming April 1st. I need to go!! lol Thanks.

Edited by FormulaMatt
Only want F2 parts.

try the WERA board. F2/3's are V7 machines, so look in the Vintage section in addition to the classifieds.

http://forums.13x.com (I've bought from "H-man" in the past, and he's a good seller with plenty of spares)

I assume you know already, but I feel compelled to say something, lest you make a costly mistake: I'm fairly certain that F2 and F3 front wheels are not interchangeable. the brakes and forks are different between the F2 and F3.

Rears may fit with some modification, but they're definitely not the same sized rim. F3's are half an inch wider.

try the WERA board. F2/3's are V7 machines, so look in the Vintage section in addition to the classifieds.

http://forums.13x.com (I've bought from "H-man" in the past, and he's a good seller with plenty of spares)

I assume you know already, but I feel compelled to say something, lest you make a costly mistake: I'm fairly certain that F2 and F3 front wheels are not interchangeable. the brakes and forks are different between the F2 and F3.

Rears may fit with some modification, but they're definitely not the same sized rim. F3's are half an inch wider.

Thanks for the link I will check them out.

From all the searching and online reading i have been doing in building this thing, they are interchangeable. I have many parts on here from an F3. You are correct about the .5" bigger in the rear, and that's actually a pretty common upgrade on these. From what I have read though is the front are a direct swap as long as you use F3 wheels and F3 rotors together. These sites have steered me wrong in the past though...so I think I will take your advice and stick with the F2 only just in case. Thanks for the look out.

Edited by FormulaMatt

• 2 weeks later...