Barber in May

c7fx

Dubguy's dad here. Our plan is to drive down on Thursday stay Thursday night ride Friday and Saturday and drive back Saturday night if not too tired.

Yloduc

I plan to do the same thing. I will be picking someone up around Cinci and continuing on down. I hope to get to the track around 5-6pm. We should hook up on the way down, safety in numbers and all.

I try and head home soon as the day is finished. I have gone to Barber three times by myself. Each time I have tried to make it home and each time I finally have to pull over and sleep. Its a tough drive home :D

My son is in Columbus and I am in Indy. Not sure yet if we are leaving from Columbus or Indy. We will try to stay in the loop and let you know.

I'm guessing we'll be leaving from Indy because Mothers Day is Sunday and I'll want to be in Indy for that. But we'll def stay in touch.. Might be able to meet somewhere along the way, but who knows!

I plan to do the same thing. I will be picking someone up around Cinci and continuing on down. I hope to get to the track around 5-6pm. We should hook up on the way down, safety in numbers and all.

I try and head home soon as the day is finished. I have gone to Barber three times by myself. Each time I have tried to make it home and each time I finally have to pull over and sleep. Its a tough drive home :D

pussy:violin: