Coming Soon!!!

35RFTW

We are going to be getting into Carbon fiber vinyl wrapping. I am sure many of you have hear of the 3M Di-Noc Carbon wrapping that has had many people buzzing over the last year. We will be getting some sample pieces in within the next week and getting a big order shortly there after. Prices will vary on size/shape of piece being wrapped. Appears you can wrap anything with the stuff. Open to doing car stuff as well. Just PM me for prices. Will do intro pricing for the first month or so to get the word out.

Do you have anyone at your shop that has ever done anything like this? If not, plan on a long learning curve and lots of wasted material. Wraps(at least ones that look good) are not easy to do.

Trying to wrap a compound curve on a bike tank is like humping a fat girl; you do it if you have to, but it may not be pretty.

Now if you have someone who knows what they are doing, it could be cool. But do not underbid these jobs. We won't even do wraps, there is little money in them unless it is your specialty and all that you do.

I do have some experience with similar materials. This is not like most calendered wrap vinyl. Far more flexible. I know we are going to do some learning. Helmets could be wrapped I am sure, but why would you when you can get real carbons from us for $250? It will be a learning curve. Part of that will be spending more time on the projects than we may expect, no different than when starting anything else.

I do have some experience with similar materials. This is not like most calendered wrap vinyl. Far more flexible. I know we are going to do some learning. Helmets could be wrapped I am sure, but why would you when you can get real carbons from us for $250? It will be a learning curve. Part of that will be spending more time on the projects than we may expect, no different than when starting anything else.

Glad to hear you have some experience. Now I have confidence you know that just because it is a cast vinyl specific for wraps,

it will not go down like magic.

I use similiar 3M products almost everyday(mainly IJ180CV3, 3M's top of the line wrap material), and I've been doing this for 10 years.

I mostly do design now, but my vinyl skills are still pretty good. If you need any tips or help, hit me up.

I have ninja skillz, computer hacking skilz, lolz. Come on guys. I know it is purely a cosmetic thing, but damn it looks good. Great for car interiors as well. I have seen this stuff on everything from a Bentley to Subaru inside and out.

Check out http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/gallery/ for some ideas of what this stuff can do.

• 1 year later...