2005 Kawasaki z750s - $3200

Casper

I'm posting this for one of the Roll On Columbus volunteers. She's looking to sell this bike pretty cheap. KBB on it is like $4500. This would be a smoking deal for someone.

My bike is a female owned 2005 Kawasaki z750s. It has 6,500 easy miles on it - I had it up to 85 miles once, the rest of the time was at the speed limit in the twisties of Hocking and Vinton Counties. The speedometer has a potential for 170 mph. It has a lowering kit that can be easily adjusted with a bike jack and wrench. The handle bars have been raised 2 inches for a more comfortable ride. The tires were changed at 1,700 miles. Insurance is super cheap on this bike through Foremost - they list it as a Vulcan so my insurance is only $35 a month!

The only thing wrong with it is that it was tipped over in a driveway once and has some superficial scratches, but she still looks good. The least I can take for it is $3,200 but it is worth more.

Email sent to seller(via her craigslist ad)...please let her know Casper...thanks! Also, how hard is it to remove the lowering kit and bar risers from one of these?? I am a bigger guy and would need the bike at stock height with the lower bars. Anyone out there willing to lend a hand switching it back as I have no clue what I am doing with suspensions on bikes...lol?