iPod vs. Zune

Casper

But if it's an MP3 from a CD you ripped or *cough* shared *cough* from the internet, then digital rights do not apply, and you can share it freely without the Zune rejecting it.

But, the thing is fucking huge! There is no way I would be comfortable with the giant lump in my pocket.

I read how it only keeps songs for three days or three plays that are wirelessly transferred from one Zune to the next. That sucks..

Wrong!

If you purchased the music from Microsoft, this is VERY true. However, most of the time it won't even work at all. If its ripped music, it'll work fine.

Well, I could care less about buying music from MS...I didn't buy anything from Apples store. All files I have added are my own. Honestly, I dont use this thing any differently than I did the iPod. The screen is much better. I love the FM tuner. Still the one thing I thought it'd have, it does not. I want to be able to delete things w/out having to use the software. The adding of photos is different, too. All in all, if it was not new, I would not have it. I miss the size of my vid pod, but i'm cool cause the screen.