pissed off french motorcyclists

John

<---- Pollock, Irish and women.... I am damn good at bitching. Good thing i'm not a ginger or I would be really screwed.

You're a ginger in your heart. Errr, partially anyway...

I need to visit Ireland. That's one of the other 1/4 I got.

This entire country is part English Irish or German. Always was, and still is.

And if your ancestors have been here for 6+ generations, you often share a 6th cousin with any family that's been here for 6+ generations.

Seems like a nice comfortable parade ride :)

I wonder if a similar protest would work here to get filtering specifically permitted instead of being a vague

a "similar demonstration" here would never happen. I've not doubt there are 40,000 riders in most states in the US (not betting on Alaska though), but Americans treat motorcycles like toys, not vehicles.

I bet France has 20 times as many commuters as any state in America.

a "similar demonstration" here would never happen. I've not doubt there are 40,000 riders in most states in the US (not betting on Alaska though), but Americans treat motorcycles like toys, not vehicles.

I bet France has 20 times as many commuters as any state in America.

It's a shame that so many commuter bikes in Europe don't survive or don't make it to the US market. Last year on "National Ride to Work Day", I took every employee who rode out to eat at BW3 in Canal Winchester. I'll do the same this year. I think it's the 21st. I suppose I could Google before submitting my reply but I'm tired, and frankly a little tipsy.