$1 million dollar ZX10.

NinjaNick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never defaulted on an eBay purchase before, so I have no idea how hard it is to get out of buying something, but could the seller be waiting for some dumbass to bid $1,000,000 as a 'joke,' and then get roped into the purchase?

"the Plaintiff agrees to settle for 10% of the agreed-upon cost - we think this is a VERY fair offer." blah blah blah, and the guy walks away with $100k for a bike that's worth $20k if you're feeling generous.

I've never defaulted on an eBay purchase before, so I have no idea how hard it is to get out of buying something, but could the seller be waiting for some dumbass to bid $1,000,000 as a 'joke,' and then get roped into the purchase?

"the Plaintiff agrees to settle for 10% of the agreed-upon cost - we think this is a VERY fair offer." blah blah blah, and the guy walks away with $100k for a bike that's worth $20k if you're feeling generous.

I still couldn't afford that settlement. lol. Maybe if I sold my house...

You should put the Buell up for 'charity' sale. At least it's a real collectors item now that the company is dead.

The Buell is down for some minor mods right now. Should be back up on 2 in about 7-10 days. Maybe I should start a charity to help pay for the mods?

You guys are missing what's really happening here!. His wife told him he had to sell the bike. He agreed out of his infinite love for her and... their (her) desire to buy a "family" SUV.

Thus the listing...given the conditions I'd say the price was fair.