memorial day parade, radnor (north side of delaware) ohio

cOoTeR

The town I grew up in has a memorial day parades. It doesn't cost anything to participate. It's a really nice parade I plan on riding in it. If anyone wants to also ride in it or just watch it let me know I will post up details. The parade ends at the cemetary and is followed by a memorial service. Then after the service there is a hog roast at the fire station.

YOU YOUNG PUNKS STAY OUTTA THIS GOD FEARIN' TOWN. DON'T WANT NONE O' YOUR KIND, DON'T NEED NONE O' IT!

:D

Just kidding. I hardly ever run into anyone even knowing where Radnor is much less growing up here. Yes, I do live in Radnor, we moved here almost four years ago.

It is a nice little parade, if we stay in town that weekend I will be marching with my Son's Cub Scout Den.

The Hog Roast is put on by the volunteer Fire department so all proceeds will go to support them. They usually have a silent auction along with the hog roast and all the trucks and gear there for people to see. Two years ago they had the Med-Flight helicopter there on display.

YOU YOUNG PUNKS STAY OUTTA THIS GOD FEARIN' TOWN. DON'T WANT NONE O' YOUR KIND, DON'T NEED NONE O' IT!

:D

Just kidding. I hardly ever run into anyone even knowing where Radnor is much less growing up here. Yes, I do live in Radnor, we moved here almost four years ago.

It is a nice little parade, if we stay in town that weekend I will be marching with my Son's Cub Scout Den.

The Hog Roast is put on by the volunteer Fire department so all proceeds will go to support them. They usually have a silent auction along with the hog roast and all the trucks and gear there for people to see. Two years ago they had the Med-Flight helicopter there on display.

Sorry to say buxnut but with 19 years in radnor I think this young punk has you by seniority. LOL. Didn't think any one from Delaware was on here let alone radnor. I promised my 6 year old nephew he could ride with me in the parade if the weather is ok. Where abouts in radnor are ya. I grew up in the hillbilly house next to coonfares garage.

Really do you know the Wade's sounds like they would be on the same side of the road as you. They are my best friends grand parents. That's a mice area not in town but not too far away.

• 4 weeks later...