Schiets Motorsports

ICEMAN

4474102849_d7f4b153bb.jpg

We would like to thank Ohio Riders for letting us be a part of your community.

Schiets Motorsports is a family owned business where customer service is our #1 priority! if there i ever a problem, please let us know ASAP and we will get it taken care of! All of our information is below.

We carry the following... Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Eton. From Motorcycles, to Scooters, ATV's, UTV's (Side x Side's)!!!

4519094050_7aa42a35ce_o.jpg

Schiets Motorsports

1557 Oak Harbor Road

Fremont, Ohio 43420

Monday........... :motorcycle: Gone Riding!!! :wheeliezx10:

Tuesday..........9am - 6pm

Wednesday......9am - 6pm

Thursday.........9am - 6pm

Friday.............9am - 6pm

Saturday.........9am - 6pm

Sunday........... :scooter: Gone Riding!!! :choppersmiley:

Management...

Darl Schiets.............Owner

Tony Reino..............Director Of Operation

D.A. Schiets............Sales Manager

Todd Saunders.........Parts Manager

Chris Neff...............Service Manager

Sales...

Dan

Nate

Greg (ICEMAN)

Parts...

Jessica

Ross

Greg (ICEMAN)

Along with helping out in Sales and Parts, i also control the website, graphics and banners, email blasts, social networking, Detailing, and all else!!!!! Yes, i only work part time! NO JOKE!!!

My hours are as follows, Mon-Fri from 3pm-6pm & Sat 9am-6pm

Edited by ICEMAN

right down the road from my place. Dan knows who i am. i'll stop in and say hi. i was going to get a M109r from him but i got the DX instead.

hey man, i live in oak harbor. on church street. where you at?

Any Ohio Rider discounts on parts, greg? :D

yes, there is, i just have to get it set-up yet, then ill let everyone know. we just switched website providers and the new one is a lil confusing and harder to learn. I am going to North Carolina from thursday til monday. So there wont be anything til then.

But as for right now, you can call and order OEM parts at 20% off. Just tell them GREG told you!!! I will have it set up for a OR password to get the 20%, but just call and ask for it now if you want to!!!

Thats as much as i can say right now. More to come next week!!!!!!

hey man, i live in oak harbor. on church street. where you at?

yes, there is, i just have to get it set-up yet, then ill let everyone know. we just switched website providers and the new one is a lil confusing and harder to learn. I am going to North Carolina from thursday til monday. So there wont be anything til then.

But as for right now, you can call and order OEM parts at 20% off. Just tell them GREG told you!!! I will have it set up for a OR password to get the 20%, but just call and ask for it now if you want to!!!

Thats as much as i can say right now. More to come next week!!!!!!

If you could have 'em drop shipped to my house, we'll be in business :D

If you could have 'em drop shipped to my house, we'll be in business :D

we can have them shipped to your house! call and ask for ross! let em know your from Ohio Riders also! So we know how many people are callin!

Whats your used bike inventory look like? Got any Superdukes?

haha, nope!

still got a B-King tho! i believe for 9799.

yeah did it yesterday. 100% i really wanted an hour or so to beat on that scooter tho that thing was kind of fun! :D

were you the one who rode it to the liscence bureau?? i was when i did it. i hauled azz down state street weaving between cars leaning off the scooter with a knee out. haha, it was hilarious. full face helmet, gloves, jacket, jeans, and my Sidi's on.

• 4 weeks later...
:grin:hey iceman! it was great to finally meet you today! sorry i kept you from your job. i'll bet darryl had your ass for bsssing with me and not making a sale.

nice meetin you too man! no, no problems at all. everyone was taken care of so it was all good. BTW, that bike sounded BAD AZZ when you left!! Thats a hell of a first bike! lol

thanks man. yeah 1 hell of a big step from the scooters you guys have for class to the scooter i have now huh? i'll have to get some pics taken and posted up

definitely!! you still got the stock pipes in your avatar!!!! the Monster Bottle Cap fork covers are awesome!!

dont forget to print your coupon for a free monster!!