Our Website www.SchietsMotorsports.com

ICEMAN

To All Ohio Riders Members.

Our website, www.schietsmotorsports.com, has recently been changed to a new provider. This new provider allows site guests to search for all parts and accessories for there bike only. You dont have to look through hundreds of pages of online magazines, you can make our website do it for you, and give you a list of everything available for your bike!

CHECK IT OUT!!!

ive been spending all night tonight looking at parts for my 98 CR80RB, my newly acquired 88 CR250R. Its awesome!!!!

When i get back to work on Tuesday, i will be setting up a 20% off discount for everyone, for ANY OEM ONLINE PART ORDER!!!

give me til the middle of next week to get it complete!

Thanks for your patience and understanding!!

also, on our website is a spot on the right hand side, to enter your email address. The only thing we use your email address for is top send out a mail blast no more than 2-3 times a month, been mainly 1 per month. I will make sure OhioRiders.net is on them also!! I need to add a link to OR.net on our homepage also.

The mailers deal with sales, specialty items, etc...

Thanks!!!

• 2 months later...