gloves?

oldschoolsdime92

I got my A* SPX gloves for 50 dollars off Ebay. They were 100 originally.

I wanted those gloves but couldnt find them cheaper than a 100:(

I got a pair of fieldsheers apex (they have 2 models out now, i have the older one)... Got them for 60ish off newenough.com... I really like them

Got them today, ordered Thursday, actually they were at my workplace Saturday so delivery was very fast. I got an XL fit pretty well, I usually get a large but every glove I've been trying on lately seem small, it's comfortable and feels like it won't need any break-in at all.

The glove looks pretty nice, soft thick leather on top, kevlar on the knuckle and finger knuckles, on the palm it feels thinner to better feel the controls. Two straps one on the bottom of the wrist and one on the gauntlet. Over all to my untrained eye it doesn't look or feel any different then some of the name brand gloves I've tried.

This is all off the bike...I wouldn't recommend typing in them the keystrokes aren't as precise. I'll give more info if you want when I ride with them.

Put me on this as well. Need a pair of gauntlets, but the prices are all over the board. Anyone hear anything about the Scorpion EXOWear? For 80 bucks vs. double or triple that, I'm curious to know what the difference is.