Win a FREE trackday with NESBA at Putnam May 1st and 2nd

Bucky Badger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished ordering my 'NESBIAN' shirt! very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. highly recommend anyone on the fence to give NESBA a try. and just by chance i pit next to a few ohio riders and got to know them a bit !:)

Oh.. And the session I had my go pro hd camera on, you started two people infront of me, and for some reason, you arent on video.. Hmm... Somehow at the end of the session you were like 8 people infront of me :eek:

Oh.. And the session I had my go pro hd camera on, you started two people infront of me, and for some reason, you arent on video.. Hmm... Somehow at the end of the session you were like 8 people infront of me :eek:

lapped him :D

You were there today??

Saturday only. I was pitted like 4 or 5 spots down from Hoblick.

If you look at the pic he posted, the maroon FJ Cruiser in the very back of his shot was right next to me.

when i got home the first thing i did is tell my wife i meet these super kewl guys that go to lots of track days all over.... ( insert flame for being HOMO) she said not only am i not allowed to talk 2 u and am no allowed to talk about u...(insert flame for being pussywhipped) i cant help myself from holding on too tight. (insert masturbation flame) .etc. but seriously please let me know when u guys are doing future LOCAL track days. mid-ohio or gratton maybe? also if u guys are kickin around going to a race let me know. i going to indy for moto gp and mid ohio for ama this year. p.s. please lay off my mothers day bug my flowery folding chair a orange trailer it really hurts my feelings.:cry:

when i got home the first thing i did is tell my wife i meet these super kewl guys that go to lots of track days all over.... ( insert flame for being HOMO) she said not only am i not allowed to talk 2 u and am no allowed to talk about u...(insert flame for being pussywhipped) i cant help myself from holding on too tight. (insert masturbation flame) .etc. but seriously please let me know when u guys are doing future LOCAL track days. mid-ohio or gratton maybe? also if u guys are kickin around going to a race let me know. i going to indy for moto gp and mid ohio for ama this year. p.s. please lay off my mothers day bug my flowery folding chair a orange trailer it really hurts my feelings.:cry:

FTW!!! we've been banned!!!:D

LOL PERFECT! Absolutely... And we are doing Putnam again in June 13, Gingerman on the May 16th .. But will keep you updated on our schedules.. I'll be going to The AMA at Mid OH as well!

FTW!!! we've been banned!!!:D

WOOOO!!!!!! :D

i personaly like your folding chair :D

I have a pair of tickets to Mid-OH for AMA weekend. I'm sure that will have its own thread by July 1. many beers will be had.

to bring this thread back on topic, During lunch on Saturday, I was talking with one of the control riders (and Bucky Badger's teammate), Ron Hix, and he might be racing in the AMA American Superbike class at Mid-Ohio.

www.hixracing.com (Brian, aka Bucky Badger, is #803 btw - definitely faster than he makes himself sound)

Ron's exact words were, "we'll see how it goes, and I'll look at last year's qualifying times to see where I'm at. If i think I can make the cut, then yeah, I'll enter and let the pros lap me" (followed by a big smile).

Ron's being modest. He rode 4 AMA races in 2009, and finished every one in the top 20, with a 12th as his best so far. Top 10 is only a matter of time. Not bad for a guy riding against bikes with serious sponsorship money in their engines, suspensions, parts bin, etc.

Usually I'm just out there turning laps...I'm the slow guy on the team :badgerrock:

I hadn't met you or Ron prior to Saturday, but I've followed the race write-ups for a while now.

Are you still the "slow guy on the team" when you beat Ron?

I hadn't met you or Ron prior to Saturday, but I've followed the race write-ups for a while now.

Are you still the "slow guy on the team" when you beat Ron?

LOL...hopefully this year I will be able to do that more than once