Facking putty....

flounder

So evidently Putty is using his admin powers for EVIL.. See my avatar..

Oh putty.. you do realize I am the revenge pic master.. I do have some waiting but Im going to give you the option to change my avatar back before posting them.. THEY ARE BAD...

PUTTY <--- :monkeypoo:

PUTTY <--- :flingpoo:

I think InYaAzz from this board is in town too. I will contact him and see whats up. Did you know that an F'n Blue Moon from Brazen Head is over $5 I think we need to find a cheaper place. I still have a couple months until the old lady starts working.

Dont drink foo foo blue moon.. I go for the $3 burgers.. I will be there on Wed.

I didn't say cause of the Rotors :lol: I said as I go screaming passed you...

The wind from my bike will induce a shake and you will :bow: before me in the pits.

Not worried.. if you pass me in the corner this year like your little stunt last year, I will however give you a nice smack to the helmet as you go by. Your going to have your work a bit more cut out for you this year as I am preparing myself for a potential slide across the track on my ass.. I just hope its not turn 1 or after the straight since there are some high speeds involved there.