NHRA/Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Event tickets!!

Jcroz91

4th Annual B'laster Cavalcade of Stars

An NHRA/Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Event (Division 3)

When- May 14, 2010 08:00 AM to

May 16, 2010 07:00 PM

Where- Summit Motorsports Park

I have 4 tickets for sale. $45 a piece retail. I was given these by a co-worker, Maybe they have a pit pass on them or something but they are for all weekend and they were $45 a piece. Ill post pics when i get home. ill take $30 for all of them OBO.

http://summitmotorsportspark.com/schedule/4th-annual-blaster-cavalcade-of-stars.ics/

PM me if interested, make offers

Edited by Jcroz91

So you're selling tickets you stumbled upon for free (i.e. that were given to you)?

You really don't subscribe to the 'pay it forward' philosophy do you? It's cool though, I'm sure we'll all find out when karma rears its ugly head again on you.

So you're selling tickets you stumbled upon for free (i.e. that were given to you)?

You really don't subscribe to the 'pay it forward' philosophy do you? It's cool though, I'm sure we'll all find out when karma rears its ugly head again on you.

+1 But keep in mind, the person buying them just might be paying for his bike insurance. We can hope anyway:nono:

Ohh, and by the way... I also have 5 free tickets, but 4 are already spoken for, so if someone wants the last one... I'll give it to you, FOR FREE*. It's a Saturday/Sunday pass.

*You might just have to make it convenient for me to do so (i.e. Meet me at the track the day of at a certain time, I mean c'mon, for a free ticket the least you could do is work around MY schedule to get it). PM for dibs.

I have 4 tickets for sale. $45 a piece retail. I was given these by a co-worker

You didn't? :confused:

Typically when you GIVE something to someone, it's not in exchange for anything... so, you're either lying, or don't understand the language. Note that you didn't mention they were bartered for... ie. I gave someone a hand, and they gave me some tickets.

You didn't? :confused:

Typically when you GIVE something to someone, it's not in exchange for anything... so, you're either lying, or don't understand the language. Note that you didn't mention they were bartered for... ie. I gave someone a hand, and they gave me some tickets.

You're wasting your breath, er, typing muscles Justin. But you knew that already.

Some/lots of us have attempted to impart knowledge upon this young man with seemingly no success.

that dude... u have a PM.

and thanks for the help with the sale jrmii. I never said I was given them for free. He gave them to me for working a weekend for him.

your right.. i didnt mention why he gave them to me. Just cause I said i was given these by someone doesnt mean I didnt do soemthing for them in return. just saying. sry for not explaining the whole situation which is irrelivant to the sale.

Why are you guys always on my nuts? I did nothing wrong. :confused: Is it wrong or me to ask you guys to get off my shit for 2 seconds? Iv never had a single thread on here where you guys dont try to put me down for something.

Edited by Jcroz91

+1 But keep in mind, the person buying them just might be paying for his bike insurance. We can hope anyway:nono:

that made no sense?

again. iv always had bike insurance since the day I bought the bike! you guys all really need to let shit go.

I GARANTEE you the tickets i have are $45 a peice. why would I lie about it when the buy will obviously see the ticket? they probably have a parking pass with them where employees would just park for free normally.

All parking @ Norwalk is free (unless you park at a residential place where the hillbilly local yokels try to make money off unknowing people.)

Single day passes... $20

All that info -- right in the link you originally posted. 'GARANTEED'

http://summitmotorsportspark.com/schedule/4th-annual-blaster-cavalcade-of-stars.ics/