gawddamnmudafucker!

jessecwalters

:mad:

So i was on my way to school, running a little late, riding my bike to try to slip through traffic (not lanesplit, but get thru smaller gaps). I get in a line of cars going 70 in a 55 so I'm happy the traffic is moving, i stay in that lane and dont ride the car infront on me's ass. Well, I look in my mirror and see what seems to be the front of a car, i turn around to actually look, and theres a car less then 3 feet off my rear tire. I look at the driver, then turn back around and tap my brakes, not to brake check him, but to hopefully make him realize I dont want him that close to me. Hes ignorant and stays where hes at. So when an opening i can fit through comes, i go through. He follows me and stays on my ass. This happens a couple times, until theres several small gaps (big enough for a bike only) and i slip through them and get like 5 cars ahead. I get off my exit, hes shortly behind but goes in the turn lane. I stare at him the entire time hes next to me, and he acts like nothing happened. I was ready to fuckin punch this guy in the gawddamn face, I was so pissed. People like that shouldnt be able to reproduce.

:rant:

Anywho, made it to school on time and had a great ride home. :cheers:

i will recommend to you next time slow down or pull over so you dont have to take aggressive moves to try and get away from a tailgater. you really only put yourself more at risk doing that. :)

I stare at him the entire time hes next to me, and he acts like nothing happened. I was ready to fuckin punch this guy in the gawddamn face, I was so pissed. People like that shouldnt be able to reproduce.

:rant:

Was that you?? I wondered why you kept starin' at me?? Thought maybe you saw somethin' you liked

yeah, the bike instructors used to say slow down. I say increase that gap in front, if you have to stop the car behind you first. You need more room to do that. Same in a car/truck.

^^ that sounds like a good idea. Nvr thought of it that way

Was that you?? I wondered why you kept starin' at me?? Thought maybe you saw somethin' you liked

Haha definatly wasn't that pos you were driving buddy, I think you were trying to look as my ass, ya homo =p

Haha definatly wasn't that pos you were driving buddy, I think you were trying to look as my ass, ya homo =p

You caught me....

That's why I was tryin' to get so close to you.... So I could read your tramp stamp :banana:

I'd rather move away from the asshole than take a chance at pissing him off. Don't get me wrong.. I think fucking up his car is a great idea' date=' but it's a bit of a tactical gamble. I mean, I'm on a bike and he's in a fucking Tahoe.[/quote']

+1. I was thinking about the marbles people said they dropped, but he prolly woulda just ran me over if i did that. or they woulda bounced over his car cuz he was so close.