It's me, Erica

kiki

Hey, guys. First of all, I want to sincerely thank every one of you for EVERYTHING. I was reading over the threads just now, and I was very touched. (Just not my pavement this time!)

I'm doing very well. My clavicle/collar bone really doesn't hurt at all, but this rib stuff is NO JOKE. I want to be back on the bike so bad, it's frustrating. I will be back on as soon as I possibly can, maybe even sooner than I should be. I can't wait to ride again with you guys.

To everyone that was with me that day, you guys really made it better for me. You took care of me, and Phil-you went above and beyond the call of duty. You all made an an example of our loyalty to each other for our group. I am pissed as hell that I went down. I keep playing it in my head over and over.

Know what the best damn thing was?? "Here honey, take these 2 vicodin...just don't tell the cops"...

ERICA!!!!!! I'm glad you are doing better. Was kinda worried bout ya for a minute. Take a couple months to heal, get your bike fixed and we'll all go show that curve who's boss next summer. Take care.

btw, you're a pretty good rider...

Know what the best damn thing was?? "Here honey, take these 2 vicodin...just don't tell the cops"...

HA! That was hilarious!

Erica...its Whitey

Glad to see you up and typing, You need to report that lady drug dealer to the cops.....

What did your insurance company say about the damage, if you need help please let me know

Can wait for next season, it will be here in no time....and you will be back on the road cutting it up

Its only 434x326. I know, I made it.

You're such a nice freakin guy!

Yoda is in the back...looking like he should be in the Lord of the Rings remake

Froto, deliver this ring!

thank god i have a cable line...if i had dial up I would still be loading

No shit, 56K get owned on her posts!