Halo Reach Beta

JamesE

If you have halo: odst then you can start playing the beta for reach this later on monday. Anyone gonna play it? looks a lot different than other halos.

Send me a friend request if you wanna play. GT: Profection

Honestly I hate Halo single player, all of them. The multiplayer part of it, I love! Its always a game I can go back to and the beta for this isnt to bad. They changed the button layout around but it was for a good reason and within minutes I was use to it. Im ready for the final release of this game later this year.

^^ I loved the story line. Me and buddy would play the story mode all the time. I hated online. The people that play nonstop and just go in and destroy everybody piss me off. Its no fun playing like that.

yes it is

Single player just isnt that great to me. There are way better single player game out there then halo. I dont play all the time and I still decent. I can hold my own in the games. Its not a game where you have to play non stop to be good. Like games that you have to level up, like :puke:WoW

I'll be on the beta a lot. I like the feel of it. I have hated Halo 3 ever since they changed the BR shot detection. I'm digging the beta so far and can't wait for it to come out in September. :) I was on earlier with two other ORDN peeps and we were seriously pwning. AWESOME.