Anyone who says a woman can't do everything in heels is WRONG!!

Sara_Rides

Good thing you threw in the "with all due respect". your post was borderline rude toward the new guy, and that obviously doesn't fly here. :D

whore20mouth.jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I come to her rescue because:

-She only rode about a mile, most of which is through an industrial park

-The heels she's referring to are closed toed and have are only about an inch and a half and are wide, not 6 inch stilettos

-She was riding my WR so if drops it because she "slips", who cares, it's not going to hurt it.

-JulieJulieJulie is a BitchBitchBitch who obviously needs to get LaidLaidLaid

-She's 5'10", she can certainly get her feet firmly planted

-She still had a helmet, jacket, and gloves on, so if she falls over and breaks an ankle at least she'll live to post about about it and then all you perfect omnipotent people can say I told you so

That is all. Carry on

:lol: ..... all this is coming from a guy whose girlfriend posts nude pics of herself to get attention. I might be mistaken, but it seems to me like you are the one that needs a little fuck and rally.

And here I come to her rescue because:

-She only rode about a mile, most of which is through an industrial park

-The heels she's referring to are closed toed and have are only about an inch and a half and are wide, not 6 inch stilettos

-She was riding my WR so if drops it because she "slips", who cares, it's not going to hurt it.

-JulieJulieJulie is a BitchBitchBitch who obviously needs to get LaidLaidLaid

-She's 5'10", she can certainly get her feet firmly planted

-She still had a helmet, jacket, and gloves on, so if she falls over and breaks an ankle at least she'll live to post about about it and then all you perfect omnipotent people can say I told you so

That is all. Carry on

Well in about 30 seconds of digging i found that she's already come close to breaking her ankle once...but thank god you were so concerned with her safety then that she only wears riding boots now :cool:

I called Michael whose immediate concern was my safety...I realized very quickly that my ankle hurt like a son of a bitch and continued to cry.

:lol: ..... all this is coming from a guy whose girlfriend posts nude pics of herself to get attention. I might be mistaken, but it seems to me like you are the one that needs a little fuck and rally.

What the hell is a little "fuck and rally"?? :confused: I really have no idea... but I'm fairly certain I'm not in need

Good thing you threw in the "with all due respect". your post was borderline rude toward the new guy, and that obviously doesn't fly here. :D

fuck yourself and the whores you rode in on...with all due respect

What the hell is a little "fuck and rally"?? :confused: I really have no idea... but I'm fairly certain I'm not in need

if only you knew, then you would want to be in need...

Well in about 30 seconds of digging i found that she's already come close to breaking her ankle once...but thank god you were so concerned with her safety then that she only wears riding boots now :cool:

She had riding boots on then, it was raining, and her KLR's brakes sucked.

I'm certainly concerned for her safety, but she's an adult and can choose to ride in whatever she wants.

Puma tennies are like the high heel shoe for gay menz.

Ross wears Pumas. True story. :D

bullshit! they were adidas and they are ruined now because shitty got stripper juice and wax all over them at work