Attention Whoring 101

zerocrash

Was that a record time move to R&R??

Here you go

Small: (.)(.)

Med: ( .)(. )

Large: ( @ )( @ )

Shaking: ( .)( .) (. )(. ) ( .)( .) (. )(. ) ( .)( .) (. )(. ) ( .)( .) (. )(. )

Madonna: > >

those aint real and therefore do not count. geesh.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats all Mike wants' date=' more attention for him and Sara, as if that last thread didn't get them enough :rolleyes:[/quote']

HAHAHAHA.... at least my girl warrants more attention.. I wouldn't fuck your wife with Sambusa's sheep and Wheezle pushin...:puke::puke:

yea, i thought we went over this in the last thread?

yes but I have a doctorate in smart ass so when I saw it I had to go for it. Especially in attention whoring 101. Plus I upped the ante, I gave you more this time

yes but I have a doctorate in smart ass so when I saw it I had to go for it. Especially in attention whoring 101. Plus I upped the ante, I gave you more this time

Show me fake versus real now please.

Congrats on using your 2000th post to start an attention whoring thread in the Introductions section!! :cheers:

Michael.... Can you give me a valid reason why you started this in the "Intro" section?

If not.... I'm thinking it's better served in "Off Topic" or "Rant/Rave" & will move it there for you so it hopefully doesn't get closed out as fast, as we all know where this thing's headin'

HAHAHAHA.... at least my girl warrants more attention.. I wouldn't fuck your wife with Sambusa's sheep and Wheezle pushin...

That thing back there behind you, that was the line, you just crossed it.

I'm not even gonna stoop down to your level and reply to that one cause I'm an adult and you apparently are not.

I'm out, not even worth it. Have fun asshole.

Never mind.... Guess somebody beat me to it already

Christ this thread's movin' fast already.... I type a quick reply, & there's a whole 'nother page of shit

Does this mean Zero wins by default? Aww man there goes my entertainment.

Sorry, I'm not gonna continue talking to someone that takes a shot like that. He left the forum for like a year,

maybe he needs to take another hiatus if all he's gonna do is this kind of stupid shit.

Pretty sure you will get plenty more entertainment out of this thread before it closes too. But it won't be from me.

... I wouldn't fuck your wife with Sambusa's sheep and Wheezle pushin...:puke::puke:

This was actually pretty funny, & put quite the image in my head.... If it weren't for the whole part in blue bit :o:nono:

On a side note..... I just wanted to abuse my anglocaucasian mod powers again & really piss Big Black Todd off that I can still post in here.... But he, alas, cannot afro.gif