Hey

schmuckingham

Hey my name is Mike and i live in Ashland Ohio which is an hour south of Cleveland and an hour north of Cbus. I heard about this site awhile go from Drew Brenner and just didnt sign up because i didnt have a bike anymore. Saw it somewhere on Columbus racing and decided to join.

I am not new to riding a few years ago i had a '94 FZR600 and sold it for financial reasons. I recently purchased a '95 FZR1000 ( cant seem to get away from the FZR's haha) and its a nice bike, nothing fancy but it goes and its in nice shape. Hope when the weather gets nicer to go riding with some of you ( even though i rode last week and froze my ass off) and thanks for looking.

My old FZR600:

Pics102.jpg

Pics103.jpg

My "new" FZR1000 ( only pics i have are from the for sale ad)

7546_12.jpg

78ec_12.jpg

73b2_12.jpg

716a_12.jpg

The fork seals on the 1k are old but not leaking an need replaced, what do you want for the forks

Make an offer. Don't be afraid to insult me. You can't. They don't do anything and just take up garage space. I thought about Ebay, but I don't even want to box them up and ship them...

I'm just south of Mansfield... Easy to meet...

:welcome: to the fun! Enjoy the site, just look out for that Lizard guy. He is a big scammer!!!! :eek:

JUST MESSING! He is a good guy! Get the forks and get on the track! Mid-Ohio FTMFW!!! :banana:

I dont know about Mid Ohio just yet, i have been riding for a few years but not enough for Mid ohio haha. I am not that good.

Plus i am still getting used to the bike and how it reacts and such, so far i noticed that at a certain point in the turn in it feels like the bike wont rotate any further and it just stops, havent really leaned through it yet for fear it may ditch on me. Might be because the rear tire is flat spotted almost :(

I bought the bike in Lorain yes so you more than likely road past it

I dont know about Mid Ohio just yet, i have been riding for a few years but not enough for Mid ohio haha. I am not that good.

Plus i am still getting used to the bike and how it reacts and such, so far i noticed that at a certain point in the turn in it feels like the bike wont rotate any further and it just stops, havent really leaned through it yet for fear it may ditch on me. Might be because the rear tire is flat spotted almost :(

I bought the bike in Lorain yes so you more than likely road past it

You dont have to be fast to ride in the novice group on the track. Get some new tires and ride in group 5 of novice. You will be fine. By the middle of the day u will be wanting to go faster!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...